Saturday, May 5, 2012

Collaboration Project Report

I'd like to start off by stating that my group, The Psychotic Salmon Berzerkers, was amazing. Working with Joseph, Terri, and Daniel was a breeze. 
For our first project together we used the program Teamviewer 7. With our latest project, our EDM310 Survival Video, we used a combination of email to discuss different ideas, then used Google Docs to create and adjust a script for the video. Since our email was a group conversation sent to all members of the team, we could all see each other's ideas. With Google Docs we had no problems with editing or critiquing the script since it had been shared with everybody in the group. All in all the programs we used turned out to be very beneficial and I'm glad I could share this experience with the amazing people in my group.
The Psychotic Salmon Berzerkers



No comments:

Post a Comment